1. A large public exhibition of art or trade goods.
2. Having a hole or empty spade inside.
3. A conjunction, used to connect alternative terms for the same thing
4. The condition of being young
5. A sudden, urgent, usually unexpected occurrence or occasion requiring immediate action.
6. To stroke or tap gently with the palm or fingers as an expression of affection, approbation, etc
7. Surround (someone or something), especially for protection or containment.
8. Synonym of flame.
9. Past of win.
10. A line of border at which a surface terminates.
11. Synonim of unusual.
12. Having, showing, or able to to exert great bodily or muscular power; physically vigorous or robust.
13. An organ of hearing.
14. Mischievous or playfully malicious
15. Excessively proud of or concerned about one’s own appearance, qualities, achievements, etc.; conceited.
16. a person's emotional state or the atmosphere of a place as communicated to and felt by others
1. a space between something
2. third person singular present of be
3. express gratitude to someone
4. a sweet, clear, semisolid, somewhat elastic spread or preserve made from fruit juice and sugar boiled to a thick consistency
5. a feeling of surprise mingled with admiration, caused by something beautiful, unexpected, unfamiliar, or inexplicable.
6. a sentence worded or expressed so as to elicit information
7. perceive with the ear the sound made by (someone or something).
8. Synonym of indignation
9. Antonym of west
10. Synonym of competition
11. inside a container, place, or area, or surrounded or closed off by something
12. the solid surface of the earth
13. in the sea, there’s usually a big …. That can cause tsunami
14. the period of 365 days