IT'S ME



'HAVE A COURAGE AND BE KIND' -CINDERELLA


Hellooooo my name is Aisyah Syahrani. Currently i'm studying at SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. I'm a first grade student of senior high school. I'm from Makassar, South sulawesi. I'm 14 years old. I was born in Makassar 12 April 2002. I moved to Bandung when i was second grade of elementry school. i was graduate from SD Laboratorium percontohan UPI and SMP Laboratorium percontohan UPI.

I'd love to read webtoon. I have a bunch of list webtoon that i like. from english to bahasa. I usually read lookism, wonderwall, eggnoid, and 304th classroom from webtoon bahasa and girls of the wild, untouchable, new normal, the god of high school, nano list, cheese in the trap,bastard from english webtoon. but my favourite is Lookism sometimes i'm tired of waiting because they only update one chapter everyweek so, i usually go to naver and read it in hangul.

to be honest i love k-pop and i started to like them from 4th grade of elementry school and i was so crazy about them back then. my love to k-pop is SOOOO BIG that even make me to learn hangul (korean writing). I was so obsessed with them and when i came from school i usually open my notebook and started to watch drama and listen to their song. and it makes me forget time. my weekend routine is i open my eyes and then started to search them again until night came. it cant be helped. I was like that but not anymore and i try to reduce a big scale of my addict :(

you already know me better righttttt?????? 
 byeeeeeeee thats the end of my introduction

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top